Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Bargains: A lot of Historical mystery


For me, autumn means I want to curl up on the coach and read mysteries. And, the publishers are appearantly reading my mind this week. 
Right now, the first three books in  Tasha Alexander's Lady Emily's series are discounted to 1.99 at Amazon. ( That price, in combination that Amazon didn't add Whispernet fees, was enough for me to snap up the first one.)

Joss Alexander's Tainted Innocence is discounted to 1.99 at Carina Press, until September ends.  This is another one I plan to buy. 

Still Life with Murder by P.B Ryan is free at both Amazon and Smashwords.  ( I have this one, I have started to read it several times, but I never finished it.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...