Monday, April 22, 2013

RT Expo going virtual ( May 2)


I squeed when I read this on RT's webpage. One  day, I am going to Expo, probably 2020, or there abouts. But I am really excited about this opportunity :).

From RT's webpage:

FOR THOSE WHO *CANNOT* ATTEND THE EXPO IN PERSON
Mark Your Calendar for the RT EXPO on May 2  from 4 to 6pm and join in the virtual EXPO event!
THIS YEAR THE RT EXPO IS GOING GLOBAL! ARe is the official bookseller for RT's Expo and this year we are making the book lover event global so that everyone from home can participate. Join in the fun by visiting this page on May 2 from 4pm to 6pm and attend the virtual event! Just click on any author’s name and it will take you to their unique author page on All Romance e-Books website where you can begin purchasing. We recommend that, if you do not already have an account with ARe, you set one up before the EXPO begins on May 2 to make your purchasing easy on the day of the event. We will be tweeting and Facebooking from the hotel with a live feed so feel free to join in the fun!
In the meantime, you can preview the books from each author now by clicking on the author’s name below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to be there next year in New Orleans. Wish you would be, too! (Oh, did I mention I have a secret I can't tell? Yes? Well, this has to do with that secret.)

Mikaela said...

I wish I could be there, but I am going to WorldCon in London next year. Since World Con only gets to Europe once a decade, or so :). But I look forward to find out about your secret!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...