Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheap reads round up ( epub/kindle)

The YA are shorts stories, and offered for free at Kobo. (I don't know what they cost at Amazon. Sorry. Assume they are free, or cost 0.99).  The Romantic Suspense are longer and  cost between 0.79-0.99 at Kobo.  ( Amazon don't list the prices, so I don't know their price)   The reason I only list Kindle and Kobo is because they cover the two main formats. However, they are probably available from BN and Sony too.
YA( Fantasy/ Paranormal):

Retro Demonology by Jana Oliver ( Kindle)

Remedial Magic by Jenna Black ( Kindle)

Beasts and BFFs by Shannon Delaney ( Kindle)

Romantic Suspense:

Love is Murder by Allison Brennan ( novella) ( Kindle)

Alone by Lisa Gardner( Kindle)

Enigma by Lora Leigh  ( prequel to Live Wire) ( Kindle)

I intend to make this a regular feature, and post about cheap reads I discover.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...