Monday, June 06, 2011

A Little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder

A Little Harmless Sex (Harmless, #1)A Little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Buy at: Amazon, BN, Booksonboard, Kobo, ARe

The Particulars: A Little Harmless Sex by Melissa Schroeder, available as ebook and in print, Erotic Romance, Samhain
The Review:

The blurb:
Is it love – or just a little harmless sex?
Max has always been Anna’s knight in shining armor. But Max has always seen her as a charming, and very sexy, little sister…
Until Max’s cold fiancĂ© dumps him, Anna unloads another of her many conquests and she invites him over for margaritas and Mexican food. Too much tequila, too much flirting, and too many years of fighting the attraction — Max loses control and has mind blowing sex with Anna on her couch. And in her shower. And in her bed.
Anna can’t believe she has finally slipped beneath Max’s steely self-control. He is every woman’s dark, wet fantasy come true. But what happens when the Max pushes Anna for more than just A Little Harmless Sex?
My impression:
Melissa Schroeder has been on my “authors to check out”- list for a while. So when Samhain offered A little Harmless sex, the first book in the Harmless series, as a freebie in May, I jumped on the chance. And I am glad I did. This book is a big heap of sizzle. The tensions starts on page one, and refuse to let you go. This book was one of the better erotic romances I have read. Yes, there is a lot of sex but they were interspersed with other scenes. Scenes were Anna and Max went on with their lives ( or at least tried). What really made this story work for me were the characters. I loved the banter between Anna and Max. It was clear that they cared for each other. There was a nice mix between internal and external conflict. In truth, the biggest hurdles came from their own doubts. And I loved that.
I will definitely buy the next book in this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...