Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Desperately Wanting Wednesday: Where did it go?







Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View 
So. For the last two-three months, I have been searching for my copy of Heart Search by Robin D Owens. I know that I purchased it when it was released, but I just cannot find it.   When I started to ransack my brain, I got a sinking feeling that I forgot it somewere.  And not anywere close.  The best case scenario is that I forgot it in Gothenburg ( since then I might get it back). The worst case scenario is that I forgot it in Turkey.  Anyway. Last week I succumbed, and purchased an e-book copy.  




Noble Laev T'Hawthorne must rebuild his life after marrying a woman he believed was his HeartMate, only to fall victim to her greed.

Abandoned at fifteen, Camellia Darjeeling values her independence above all-even as her father and uncle emotionally scourge her and extort money. For Camellia, trusting men, even her HeartMate, is too risky.

When Laev and Camellia meet, they refuse to acknowledge that they are true HeartMates. But their destiny cannot be avoided...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...