Thursday, June 21, 2012

What I am reading in May/ June

Note: This is just  a sample. 


Slave to pleasure by Eliza Gayle:
I was in the mood for erotica, and I decided to read this. And um... Honestly, this must have been the worst written Award nominated book I have read.  The only good thing I can say was that it sizzled.








Serendipity by Carly Phillips:

This wasn't a bad book, but it wasn't wasn't good either. Maybe one of the reasons that I found it  a bit bland was that I had just read Tall, Dark, and Texan by Anne Marie Novark. The two books have several themes that are similar.







Changing the World by Mercedes Lackey:
This is an anthology of short stories set in Valdemar. I have read a couple of them before, but  this time I read all of them. It was an nice change from the Herald novels, since it featured other aspects of life in Valdemar.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...