Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ten Days of Yule: Anticipated 2013 releases


I have a bunch of books that I am waiting for in 2013, and but these are the books I am the most eager to read.  The links are if you want to pre-order them at Amazon.

Second Chance Cafe by Alison Kent
I loved her Love in Bloom, and Love Me Tender, and I cannot wait to read this one. Unfortunately it published by Amazon Montlake, so I'll have to buy it from Amazon


Fixed by LA Kornetsky
This is the sequel to Collared, and November 2013 cannot come fast enough for me.

Heart of Briar and Soul of Fire by LA Gilman
This is Laura Anne Gilman's next Urban Fantasy series, and the snippets she has posted makes me twitch with impatience to read.


Night Blade by JC Daniels
This is the sequel to Blade Song, and it is so good. I have it on pre-order, and I plan to request it when it is up on Netgalley.

Jar of Dreams by Liz Flaherty:
It is Liz Flaherty. Do I need to say anything more?

Mountain Echoes & Walker Paper 9 by CE Murphy
sob The last two Walker Papers. I hate that the series are ending, yet I cannot wait to read them.

Death and the Madwomen by Kari Sperring
This is the sequel to the Grass King's Concubine, and I cannot wait to find out how the Brass City, and the Silver City, reacts to the Cadre and the Ferret sisters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...