Wednesday, May 08, 2013

WWW Wednesday May 8


This meme is from shouldbereading, to join just answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you will read next?

Currently reading:
 Right now, I am reading the Swedish edition of The Shining Ones by David Eddings.  I have read it at least 4 times before, so I know the story but I love the characters :).


Recently read:
The Hob by Dana Marie Bell 
 This book was one of the better Dana Marie Bell novels I have read lately. And I am really glad I read it. It was just what I needed.

Reading next:

Haven by Kay Hooper. I love Kay Hooper Bishop novels, and this was just released in Paperback plus Kobo has a coupon right now. So I bought it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...