Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Bargains: Free Backlist and indie books



Marta Acosta offers the whole Casa Dracula series for free right now ( ends today), so hurry up and download them. ( I am happy, since this series have been on my wishlist for ages.)

The Accidential Demon Slayer by Angie Fox is also free right now ( I think this is always free, in fact). 

Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha is free right now at Smashwords ( with a coupon  at Bookbinge).  This is one of my favorite erotic romances. But then Kit Rocha is a pseudonym for Moira Rogers.


The Black Swan series by Victoria Danann have gotten a lot of buzz lately, and the first book is free at Smashwords.



2 comments:

miki said...

For me the first book of casa dracula doesn't appears as free but i forwarded the info to some friend, thank you!

Mikaela said...

Yeah, I think it is geo-restricted in some way since it was free too me, but not for US friends. It is also possible that the price have already risen too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...