Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Day: Bared to you by Sylvia Day

If you  planned to get Bared to you by Sylvia Day, you might want to hurry up. Sylvia Day has just announced that she sold the rights for the series to Berkley.   So tomorrow and onwards it will be a Berkley book, with a higher price ( I assume) and an uglier cover. 

The Self published e-book
Our journey began in fire...
The Berkley edition
Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness--beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...
Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds... and desires.
The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...



Oh, and the e-book is only 3.74 over at Books On Boards right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...