Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WWW Wednesday March 20



This meme is from shouldbereading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently reading:
The Marquess by Patricia Rice
I am in a historical romance mood, plus I love Patricia Rice novels :).


Recently finished:

Feral Magic by Robin D Owens
I have wanted to read this for a long time, but it was only available at Amazon and BN. But finally it was available at Allromance :).

Lost in You by Lauren Dane
Soo good. Seriously. If you are in the mood for contemporary romance, I recommend her Petal novels.

Under Witch Moon and Under Witch Aura by Maria E Schneider:
I gobbled up both of these last week and I loved them. Well written, with an intresting setting and unique magic. Recommended!

Reading Next:
Well, I am waiting for Under Witch Curse by Maria E Schneider. It is out in April, meanwhile I think I'll read the Elizabeth Chadwick novel I meant to read last weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...